* This document is a provisional translation of the original Japanese text. For precise information and nuances, please refer to the original text.
1. Basic premise
BTS Tours (hereinafter referred to as "We," "Us," or "Our" depending upon context) collects information on users of the BTS Tours website (http://www.bts-tours.com/index-en.html; hereinafter referred to as the "Site") to the extent necessary for the efficient operation of the services provided on the Site (such as provision of information by the Site; hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
2. Scope of information gathered
- (1) The Site automatically collects and stores information such as Internet domain names, IP addresses, and information about access to the Site and the App (hereinafter referred to as "user information"). Cookies (information transmitted from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order for the server to identify users) are used for the purpose of improving the usability of the Site and do not contain personal information. Users may also set their browsers not to receive cookies at any time.
- (2) To use the “Contact Us” form, We may ask users to enter their name and e-mail address. The sender’s e-mail address is displayed to the recipient.
3. Purpose of use
- (1) The Website uses Google Analytics to analyze its visits and usage. Google Analytics collects user information through cookies. Please review the Google Analytics' website for its terms of service.
- (2) The comments and requests collected in 2.(3) will be used as a reference in future service improvements. We may use the e-mail addresses to respond to and confirm inquiries.
4. Use and disclosure limitations
Except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, We do not use acquired information, nor will We provide acquired information to a third party, for any purposes other than those described in 3.
5. Measures to ensure security
- (1) We take necessary measures for the appropriate management of acquired information to prevent any leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information. The operation of the Site may be outsourced, but the organization to whom the information is outsourced will take necessary measures for appropriate management of acquired information.
6. Disclosure of personal information
When users wish Us to check, correct, or delete their personal information, We shall comply with such requests upon verifying that the users are the owners of said information.
7. Scope of application
Created: February 1, 2018.
Revised: October 12, 2018